Monday, March 8, 2010

Honolulu, Hawaii





Another place I would love to visit is Honolulu, Hawaii. I think Hawaii would be such a beautiful place to visit and would be the trip of a life time. There are so many different things you can try when you go to the beach such as surfing, snorkeling, and just soaking up the sun. I also would love to go on the Pearl Harbor tour. I love to see where historic events have taken place and learn in an actually FUN way :). They also offer a sunset dinner cruise and I think that would be a beautiful experience for my boyfriend and me. As I'm sure most of you know, Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii and the name actually means "sheltered bay". Over 6 millions tourists come to Honolulu every year. From the research I did I found that the residents of this beautiful city are known to be some of the most welcoming and friendly people around. They love to show the visitors the time of their life and let them embrace their amazing city as much as possible. Another thing that drew me into visiting this city is that the major diet of the residents is strictly fish, fruit, and vegetables; and since fish is the only type of meat I will eat I think that this trip's cuisine would fit my lifestyle perfectly. Another interesting fact about Honolulu is that is known as the world's most extensive city. I found that very interesting. Another thing that I would have to work up my nerve to do there is a private helicopter tour of the volcanoes! I'm scared to death of flying, especially in something so small, but seeing the amazing structures of a volcano would be a chance of a lifetime and I don't think I would be able to miss out on that while in Hawaii. I also was curious to find the best restaurants and hotels so on the website, http://www.10best.com/Honolulu,HI/ I found much of this information.

2 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely beautiful! I'll go with you! he, ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I think I'll be saving up for a very long time before I can afford this trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete